February 19, 2013

Challenge 133 - Hello !


Welcome to Challenge 133 !
We are glad you are here !!




Hello !!



Anitra


Sylvia


Allisa Chilton


Ros 


Hey, wait a minute !!

There is someone new in there !  Yup, our newest DT member, Allisa Chilton !


Here is your opportunity to get to know her a little ...

Hello, my name is Allisa Chilton.  I live in southwestern Wyoming.  I started scrapbooking in 1995. I became a Close To My Heart Consultant shortly after.  Scrapbooking soon lead to card making.   I think I have now reached paper hoarder, stamping addiction status!  I started blogging in 2011 which has lead to my new addiction of entering challenges.  I love meeting all of the like minded crafty people and sharing creations. I am so excited to be joining such a talented group of stampers at Papercraft Star!

Welcome Allisa !!


Link up between now and Tuesday at 6 am Eastern US.  
Please see our rules at the top of the page.

Have Fun !!

oops we posted a little early
our link will be up at 3 am Pacific time

2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Ooops ... the linky isn't live yet. I'll be back tomorrow to link-up.

Let's Stay Connected

Donna Jones said...

Hello Allisia,

Love your phone box card, still wish they were the norm here in UK :-)