October 9, 2013

Challenge 165


Welcome to Challenge 165
We are glad you are here !!

Congratulations to our designer, Deanne, who has been with us for one year now !  She has been promoted to senior designer - way to go Deanne !!

Our photo this week


Some ideas for you ...

Pumpkins
Fall Flowers
Scarecrows
Wood grain
 
Our Design Team

Anitra

I love the rich colors of Fall, but living in central Texas I don't see the brilliant colors the season brings.

Deanne
Three Trees {paper} Creations

I enjoy Fall/Autumn for a few weeks, then I'm over it - such a terrible attitude, right?!  Winter has always been my favourite season :)

Ros

The inspiration photo made me think of a house with all the fall trimmings outside ... This is my version!

Sue
Card Therapy

I found this Big Beautiful felt pumpkin on SALE in the Thanksgiving section at Hobby Lobby!  Don't just look in the scrapbook section for embellishments!

Jan
chai tea 'n me

My front porch is full of corn stalks, pumpkins, fall flowers and a big rat by the front door.  My 5 year old grandson put him in the perfect spot !

Link up between now and Tuesday at 12:01 am US Pacific.  


Have Fun !!

3 comments:

Cazzy said...

Lovely photo, and lovely makes by the DT.

Unknown said...

LOVE the DT cards! You are all so talented! This was a fun challenge. :)

Elizabeth said...

Another great challenge - lovely photo and DT samples for inspiration. Elizabeth xx